Saturday practice

Hi! Right now, Saturday practice is only (probably) Julia and me. Unless I
hear otherwise by 11a, I’m going to cancel practice and let the church
know.

(I know that a lot of the crew are out of town, so this isn’t surprising,
but just in case there’s a sudden swell of interest. Note that I’m not
really up to teaching at the moment, so unless a known teacher signs up,
we will not be able to handle learners, in case that affects your
intentions.)

Sorry for the short notice,
Ricky