Re: Practice Saturday

Hi! Practice for this Saturday is cancelled. I'll update the spreadsheet when I get
home and can access it in a usable way...Have a great weekend! And please come in for
Service ringing!RickyOn May 24, 2023, at 7:24 PM, Richard Morse <pukku mac com>
wrote:Hi! A decision will be made tomorrow morning about Saturday practice. The current
number of attendees is too low, so if you want to come to practice on Saturday, please
make sure to update the spreadsheet by 10am Thursday morning…Thanks,Ricky