Re: Mask wearing requirements

(I only go to handbells, in case people are interested in different
policies for the two.)

I will continue wearing a mask for the foreseeable future, and I will be
more likely to attend if others are also masked. I probably won't leave due
to others being unmasked, but it'll make me less eager to come the next
time.