Re: Second Saturday

We just traversed the Mass Pike, Boston to Schenectady, and noted signs for
the Barnes / Westfield Air Show next weekend, where the primary interest
was the notice of extra traffic. The air base is West of the exit for 91,
but people coming from Boston might want to include some extra travel time
and look at routes that get off the Pike earlier.

Or people could get a two-fer, air show and ringing.

The primary flying exhibitions are 10:00-15:30, so one would think air show
fans would be off the roads at our transit times. One could be wrong. And
one should nevertheless be alert for distracted drivers.

John