Lantern Service ringing

Hi! Just a note, because there was confusion about this…

There are two separate services being held this year — the regular Lantern
Service, held next Sunday (16th April), just before the marathon. The
service is at 6p, some few will arrive early and raise the bells, then
those who are attending can, if they like, go to the service (let me know
so they can set aside tickets (up to 8 only)), then we ring after. This is
held by the church.

Then, on the following Thursday (20th April), is the Lanterns and
Luminaries Service, being held by the historical foundation.

So, and I’ll note this again tomorrow in the email, please sign up for the
Lantern Service as well, if you’re available and interested/willing…

Thanks,
Ricky