Re: Service ringing at Old North

Any auto parts joint will sell you a tube of locktite. You want the blue
variety.  It's also available in red, which takes heat should you ever want
to undo things.  Confusingly, they both may come in a red bottle.  (There
are other brands, but they use the same color coding scheme)

Use is simple, one or two drops applied to the threads, then install and
tighten the nut as normal.   Should there be reason to undo them, it will
just take a sharp knock on the end of the wrench to break it loose.