From: "Austin Paul" <austinjpaul gmail com>
To: "Andrew Tyler via Boston-change-ringers" <boston-change-ringers cosmos
phy tufts edu>
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2022 9:53:20 PM
Subject: In-person Handbells @ MIT: Mondays 7:30-10p

Hi everyone,

In case you didn't get the message, we have been practicing handbells
in-person again at MIT!

Room 5-232. http://whereis.mit.edu/?go=5. 7:30-10p, but no obligation to be
there the whole time. And no experience required.

Getting in is tricky because campus is locked. You can wait for a student
to pass by, or text/call/email someone there.

Our plan is to be virtual on Discord 1st monday of the month, and in person
the other weeks.

If you're at all interested, I'd definitely recommend getting added to the
MIT handbells listserv. Let me know if you're not on it already and I can
add you.

See some of you tomorrow,
Austin