Re: July 3rd (again) at Dracut

A few last minute notes:

  1.  Our property is a work in progress.  I have been removing hazards as
I find them, but still occasionally find bits of glass and other debris in
the water.  The right side of the dock (looking out) is rocky.  There are
fairly steep drop-offs from shallow to deeper water.  There are areas 10-20
feet from the dock that have muddy/mucky bottom.

  2.  Our property is in a swamp.  We have mosquitos and ticks.  Everyone
should do tick checks in the evening.  The mosquitos get pretty vicious as
soon as the sun goes down, sometimes a bit earlier.

  3.  *Absolutely no diving*!  Jumping in is fine, except off the right
side of the dock (because it's rocky).

  4.  There is no life guard.  If you bring children, please make sure they
stay safe.  We have quite a few life-jackets available.  Ask if you want
one and can't find one.

  5.  It is likely to be pretty hot and sunny.  Take care, use sunscreen.

Last but not least:
  Have fun
  Have fun
  Socialize