Re: July 3rd (again) at Dracut

Hi all,
  Looks like a great turnout and a perfect day on Sunday - mostly sunny,
high of 85, some breeze (maybe enough for sailing).  Be sure to bring swim
things, sunscreen, BUG REPELLENT  (especially if you expect to stay after
7:00 pm or so).

*COVID guidance:*
Though we will be predominantly outdoors, I expect a lot of people will
have prolonged contact.  Consequently, if it is practical to do so, it
would be a courtesy to take an antigen test (or better) on Saturday or
Sunday AM, unless you are confident you haven't had any exposure in the
past week or so.  If you have symptoms or concerns about recent exposure,
please take that into account when deciding whether to attend, or what
additional precautions to take.

Please don't feel shy about wearing masks if that seems suitable, but
expect that many (or perhaps most) people won't wear a mask when outside.

*Please bring a mask, and try to wear it whenever you come into the house,
to help with food, or use the bathroom, or whatever.*

We live at 70 Pinetree Lane, Dracut, MA
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/70+Pine+Tree+Ln,+Dracut,+MA+01826>

The blue marker is where Google Maps
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/70+Pine+Tree+Ln,+Dracut,+MA+01826> shows
our address, but our house is actually the one with solar panels in the
lower left.  The pin is on our circle, and place there so that delivery
trucks don't try to come down our driveway.  The driveway is marked with 70
Pinetree Lane on a tree in the gap in the white rail fence, in the lower
right corner of the image above.

There is parking around the East side of the circle, in a grassy area near
the blue pin, or near the garage with green doors, or in our driveway, and
in the cut-through between the circle and our driveway/parking area.  Try
to keep a path open around the circle, and through the driveway to the
circle, to make it easier for everyone to get in and out.

We are currently expecting about 35 people, which I'm guessing will
translate to roughly a dozen vehicles.  If you need a ride and don't have
one, please coordinate with others through the second sheet of the
spreadsheet.

If you have any trouble finding us, you are welcome to give me a call, but
I'm reluctant to send my phone number over the BCR list.  I'll send it in
another email to as many email addresses as I can find.

BTW, if you expect to appear before 1:00 pm, and might have space (and
willingness) to bring stop at the last minute for shopping needs, please
let us know.  We might want to ask to have something picked up on the way
in.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Greg (and Cathy)