Re: Old North this Sunday

hi folks,

best guess on end time for the wreath laying is 1215. I hope we can have
docents flick lights. Failing that a ringer with a cell phone at the
memorial might be appropriate as a signal to start.

We also want to have a bell rung up beforehand if possible?

The church are aware that practice this Saturday is cancelled for the Smith
meeting.

Thanks all,

dale