Re: [m-hb] Re: Vote to Approve MIT Constitution of 2018

Never mind.  Naomi is able to edit with Google drive.  We’ll make the
minimum needed corrections/amendments and send a copy along.

Specifically, we’ll add a member removal clause to remove someone voted out
by a 2/3 majority, and reduce the membership requirements for MIT student
handbell ringers to plain hunt.