From: "Dale Winter" <moikney gmail com>
To: "Boston Change Ringers" <boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Thursday, February 3, 2022 4:01:32 PM
Subject: Fwd: Invitation to 'Old North' virtual premiere from Reciprocity
Collaborative

Hi all,

two notes from Old North.

Firstly the lantern service will be Wednesday April 13th  at 7pm, and they
are looking for ringing at the end, likely around 8 for up to 15 miniutes.
This is potentially challenging, since it coincides with Advent practice.
I'll add it to the attendance sheet, but would be glad of feedback on how
to proceed.

Secondly there is an invitation to view an Old North film below for which
ringers were a part. Please take a look if interested.

Thanks all, and stay warm this weekend!

Dale