From: Claire Elizabeth Davies <clairedavies526 gmail com>
Date: Sat, Feb 5, 2022, 12:45 PM
Subject: Facebook event link (with Zoom link) to wish Geoffrey a happy 80th
To: Ed Futcher <edfutcher gmail com>, Richard Dirksen <
rdirksen roadrunner com>, <chas webb talktalk net>, <chrissherr icloud
com>,
Joan Hutchinson <hutchinson macalester edu>
Cc: ELIZABETH DAVIES <elizabethdavies2 comcast net>

Hello there,

This is Claire, daughter of Geoffrey Davies. As you may or may not know, my
dad turns 80 tomorrow, Sunday February 6. I created a Facebook event for a
quick Zoom meeting tomorrow, *Sunday February 6 at 12:30pm EST (so 5:30pm
for UK) *for any ringers who want to wish my dad a happy birthday.

Feel free to forward this to any ringers who you think might be interested:
https://fb.me/e/1q97RhL8V

Here is the direct link to the Zoom:
https://us04web.zoom.us/j/2315776015?pwd=cDM5TWkvM21BbzhPOUFIbjY0ZzYrQT09

We are taking him out for a family dinner tonight and we plan to have a
Zoom earlier tomorrow with family from the UK - so this "ringers only" Zoom
will be a surprise!

Thank you,
Claire
Claire Davies, *LCSW*