Re: Service ringing at Advent?

Agree.  Plow guy's been, and the cars are at the top of the driveway.

But that's still an early start for ringing on small numbers in the cold
for not very long.

I vote for punt.

(Not Julia at Advent.  So, in the best of all possible worlds, it's Kat,
Ricky,  me, JohnB, and an outside shot at Austin....4.  Maybe 5??)

I'll check the sheet in the morning.  If n>4, I'll slog in...

Pass the syrup for these waffles....