Service ringing at Advent?

Hi! I believe Old North service ringing has been cancelled (nobody at the
church, snow), but are people still thinking of going in for Advent? If
I’m going to get there, I will need to leave extra early, and although if
I’m going to make a fourth or sixth I’m willing to make the effort, right
now the only people on the spreadsheet are me and Kat (and Julia at Old
North, but see my first clause), and I am not going to walk to Davis
through all of this for plain hunt on 2…

Thanks,
Ricky