Re: service ringing & covid

These are the masks I have been wearing:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08NVDFB3R?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

They are N95, fit well but aren’t too tight. With other masks I take my
glasses off, but haven’t been bothered with these.

We call them platypus masks, but in the back of my head I hear Daffy saying
“Duck season!”