Re: service ringing & covid

I sort of agree- l think we should scale back tower practices, but as long
as the churches are still having in-person services I think we should
continue service ringing.  But only for those who are willing to come in.
We know a lot more about the vectors for covid, so I think we can all make
the risk assessment for ourselves.
I still plan to go in tomorrow, though I'll drive instead of taking the T.
And test before and wear better masks.
Danielle