From: Catherine Matthews <cmatthews oldnorth com>
Date: Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 9:30 AM
Subject: Bell ringing for Constitution Day?
To: Dale Winter <moikney gmail com>

Hi, Dale!

One of our educators reached out to alert us to a national effort,
encouraged by the Daughters of the American Revolution, to ring a bell
(bells) on Friday, September 17 at 4pm Eastern.  I'm attaching the press
release below.

Do you think that one or more of the ringers might be available?

Catherine
*Catherine Matthews*
Director of Education, Old North Church & Historic Site
193 Salem Street, Boston, MA 02113
(617) 943-9351| www.oldnorth.com | She/Her