Re: Hurricane & Service Ringing

The track of Henri is forecasted to go west  and north of Boston, so I
think we'll be spared most of the hard rain and tropical storm force
winds.  It'll still be a wet and windy day, but not hurricane (or even TS)
conditions.  I think the biggest problem will be some trees coming down,
especially after the hard rain last week soaked the topsoil.
I'm still planning to go into service ringing, and hopefully Old North will
do some sort of public announcement if they cancel services.

Danielle