Fwd: Thank you!

We have a nice note from ON around the festivities last weekend. Thanks to
all who took part!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Catherine Matthews
Date: Wed, Jul 7, 2021 at 10:47 AM
Subject: Thank you!
To: Dale Winter <moikney gmail com>

Dear Dale,

I want to extend my thanks to the guild for your participation in
Saturday's festivities.  Not only were there many people who mentioned that
they had come because they wanted to hear the bells, but there were
clusters of people on the sidewalks outside the site, listening to the
ringing.  It was just wonderful.

We truly appreciate our partnership with you all!  Thank you very much,

Catherine

*Catherine Matthews*
Director of Education, Old North Church & Historic Site