From: Michael Tartell <tartell g harvard edu>
To: Boston Change Ringers <boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts
edu>
Sent: Sat, 08 May 2021 15:16:26 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: visiting boston May 13-16; anyone around?

Hi All,

I've finally escaped lab for a vacation, and I'm stopping by Boston from
Thursday May 13 to Sunday May 16.

I've been informed in-person ringing is extremely limited, but I'd love to
at least see as many people who are comfortable (I'm vaccinated, but would
still prefer outdoors).  If the weather is good, maybe something Saturday
or Sunday afternoon (the 15th or 16th)?

Hope everything is going well over there!

-Michael Tartell