In-person ringing in the next few months

Hi all,

As vaccines are becoming more available, some people are starting to think
about resuming ringing in some capacity.
Since risk assessments and risk tolerances vary based on individual
situations, we are sending out a survey to gauge the level of interest for
in-person ringing. These are intentionally very open-ended questions, since
there are so many variables out there. I fully expect these answers to
change over time as we learn more about vax rates and cases, and so nothing
here is binding.

Here is a survey link for responses, but there is likely value in email
discussion on this thread as well, if there's ideas you want to float or
hash out in a border forum.
https://forms.gle/19Vgndb8bh8z3rRcA

Here are some thoughts to get the brain-juices flowing:
- CDC guidelines
<https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/pdfs/choosingSaferActivities.pdf>currently
suggest precautions be used for small indoor gatherings from multiple
households.
- Despite being in a public building, I think of our ringing room more as a
private venue. Boston's limit
<https://www.boston.gov/health-and-human-services/covid-19-reopening-city-boston>
on private indoor events is 10 people, though that will be (tentatively)
raised to 200 on June 19.
- Ed has been using a CO2 monitor in Raleigh as a proxy for airflow. They
ring for 15 min and then exit the tower for 4min to keep levels low. Being
a ground floor ring helps them with that plan, but we could conceivably
borrow or purchase such a monitor for our towers to assess ventilation.

Best,
Austin