Re: Advent/MIT Combined Guilds Meeting

 Hi everyone,

Reminder that our combined annual meeting is this Sunday at 3pm.
Zoom details below, and feel free to append to the draft agenda as you see
fit.

Austin Paul is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom meeting
https://harvard.zoom.us/j/93542783569?pwd=WU9sWVRodVhobGRPdExEQkJEcElodz09
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://harvard.zoom.us/j/93542783569?pwd%3DWU9sWVRodVhobGRPdExEQkJEcElodz09&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1605391947411000&usg=AOvVaw1eYpBZBpBes0G8LufPHj0Z>

Password: 554539

Join by telephone (use any number to dial in)
        +1 929 436 2866
        +1 301 715 8592
        +1 312 626 6799
        +1 669 900 6833
        +1 253 215 8782
        +1 346 248 7799

International numbers available: https://harvard.zoom.us/u/aekYB4FIgI
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://harvard.zoom.us/u/aekYB4FIgI&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1605391947411000&usg=AOvVaw3G6VGAf6G4ZkI8C1l20A1y>

One tap mobile: +19294362866,,93542783569# US (New York)

Join by SIP conference room system
Meeting ID: 935 4278 3569
93542783569 zoomcrc com