Fwd: checking in!

Hi! I was asked to get a list of the names of the people in this video
(see the link below), and I came up with the following. There are a few
things I’m not sure of, marked with question marks. Please let me know if
I’ve erred in how you want your name presented, or if you prefer to be
anonymous, or if I’ve completely gotten it wrong.

Thanks,
Ricky

In pews (0:00):

        Kirby Russell
        Elaine Hansen
        John Bihn
        Ricky Morse
        Phoebe House
        Michael Tartell
        Austin Paul
        Katarina Whimsy!

Holding brightly coloured blue lines (0:14):

        Katarina Whimsy! (?)

At blackboard (0:22):

        ? (Austin?)

Teaching ringing (0:27):

        Danielle Morse
        Rachael Elmy (?)

Ringing Stedman Doubles (1:00):

        Danielle Morse
        Cally Perry
        Ricky Morse
        Katarina Whimsy!
        (stops panning before the rest of the band comes into view)

Hands ringing alone (2:43):

        ?

Ringing from above (3:09):

        Cally Perry (sitting, not ringing)
        Phoebe House
        Austin Paul
        Ricky Morse (sitting behind Austin, not ringing)
        Katarina Whimsy!
        Danielle Morse
        Kirby Russell
        Elaine Hansen