Anyone know anyone at Taylor's?

Hi all,
A very random question.  I'm doing some research for...well, mostly out of
curiosity, partly for a possible (meta) Clapper article on the
not-actually-comprehensive list of North American chimes, rings and
carillons the Clapper published in 1985. For this, I'm trying to find out
about a particular chime by Taylor's in Lebanon, PA; but I haven't had any
luck contacting the Foundry about this.  So: does anyone on this list know
anyone at Taylor's who might be able to help me out?

--Josh Burson