Re: officer aliases

Hi,

Some info that is possibly related (and possibly not): on the MIT side of
things, there are ~15 active and inactive bellringer-related mailing lists
that I (or other designated MIT-affiliated persons) can administer.  Some
are variants on bellringers/guild-of-bellringers, some specify officers or
contact, some designate interest in ringing.

I have to admit that I haven't been following the proper designations of
which groups that ring around Boston are and aren't the same, and are or
aren't related to MIT.  But if there would be some utility to changing the
membership of some of the currently-unused MIT lists (or making a new MIT
list), this can be done.  I can share the names and statuses of the mailing
lists (maybe with a smaller audience) if this may be useful.

Naomi