Singing, not ringing

  A few years ago, the Mormon Tabernacle Choir had a project to get scads
of people singing the Hallelujah Chorus together from multiple places,
recorded separately and melded together. Now seems like a great time for
other groups to use the MTC's prep. Follen UU congregation in East
Lexington (where I'm a parishioner) is trying to get as many people as
possible to do a similar thing. If you'd like to participate, let me know
and I'll send technical details. In the meantime, enjoy singing along with
a famous chorus and orchestra (and I find it helpful to have a good
section leader). It works best with headphones.

Bass: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv3BLd3GC-c
Tenor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpfNJmOPQOI
Alto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXHJBvOM_mU
Soprano: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUhfh9DDeis&t=79s