Kat Whimsy!'s Deeply Ridiculous Ringing Diary

"Gee Kat, you're always taking so many notes! Isn't that a little weird?"

Yes.

"Well, will you share them?"

No.

"Why not???"

Because the notes I take on my phone are (at times) an actual _diary_ as
much as a report of what I've been ringing. It may or many not be useful or
interesting to know what I've been ringing and when. It's...not exactly
helpful to anyone (including me) to know what my anxiety and
Rejection-Sensitive Dysphoria were doing to me while I was ringing it.

But, here's the next best thing: A three page spreadsheet with well over
2000 lines about what I've rung, and occasionally what the rest of you have
rung along the way.

*https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fgnndAl3G38fHzVvB-UzVER3QAT7JbfC8HteZ96cgug/edit?usp=sharing
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fgnndAl3G38fHzVvB-UzVER3QAT7JbfC8HteZ96cgug/edit?usp=sharing>*

PREDICTED QUESTIONS:

Q: The format of this spreadsheet is very nonsense