Rides to Dracut on Saturday

  Still a lot of iffy stuff going on, due to health issues and other reasons.

  Up to four people have tentatively offered to drive, based on conditions later in the week. My plan is that at least eight people and two cars will leave the North End at 1:15 or so.  People who are not planning to attend practice, please suggest

a meeting place for yourselves (see the spreadsheet to self-sort). Or really, everybody just come to practice ;-)

  Something more definitive (I hope) will be sent on Friday evening.

  I am assuming Emily etc. will not be at practice, and will get there on their own.

Laura