Re: games and skating in Dracut

   We can take three people from practice.
Laura

----- Original Message -----
From: Gregory Russell <gfr10598 gmail com>
To: boston-change-ringers, <boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts
edu>
Cc: Cathy <cathyjump gmail com>
Sent: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 19:42:03 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: games and skating in Dracut

Hi all,
  Hoping many of you can join us on Saturday.  Unfortunately, it looks
unlikely that the pond will be safe for skating.  It is frozen again, but
there was a lot of open water last week, so the ice will probably not be
thick enough by Saturday.

At the moment, the forecast guesses that it will be in the 30s, with maybe
some rain in the afternoon.

So, we'll have to make do with games and socializing and such.  If it
doesn't rain, maybe a small bon-fire.

ALSO - a couple people have indicated on the spreadsheet that they will
need rides, and I assume folks can work that out among themselves.

See you Saturday!

Greg and Cathy.