Re: Two Christmas-related things

If there are less than 4 ringers, we can do pealing/chiming for the act of ringing on Christmas Eve.

Regards,
Joseph Gurkan

On Thu, Dec 12, 2019 at 1:00 PM Joshua Burson <joshburson09 gmail com> wrote:
1) As you probably know, BCR sends out Holiday cards to all the other active towers and handbell groups in North America, plus a few assorted old friends.  I'm hoping to get them into the mail before Christmas. So:
a) If you haven't signed the cards yet, please take some time at practice to put your John Hancocks on them!
b) If you can't make practice but would like to sign, let me know and I'll see whether I can make an appointment for the purpose.  (No promises, but I'm gonna at least try.)
c) If you're on this list but now live far away, and would like to receive a card, email me, and I'll add you to the mailing list!

2) A couple of us were hoping to ring after the 4:30 service on Christmas Eve, but at the moment we only have three people signed up.  If we could get a fourth, we could get some Plain Bob (or at least hunting) in, so please sign up if you're at all interested!

--Josh (Secretary, Advent Guild)