Smith Area Meeting January 11? Trip to Kent the following week?

I see in the calendar there is an Area Meeting scheduled for Smith on Saturday, January 11. Are times for this event known?

I am interested in trying to name the proposed Academic Delight Major method at Kent the following week, Saturday, January 18, if there is sufficient interest in road trips two weeks in a row. Depending on how the ringing goes there, we would have an opportunity to ring with the students and perhaps ring a second quarter. Anyone interested in such a trip, please reply to me at jeschreiner gmail com

"Academic" Delight Major: 34x34.12.18.14x1458x14x78, 18

https://rsw.me.uk/blueline/methods/view?notation=34x34.18x12x36x14x1458x14x78%2C18