concept for a stealth area meeting

  At dinner after the Kent meeting yesterday, we were discussing the fact that we haven't planned any Boston area meetings - we just had the AGM, and other projects are happening.  Matt (from Kent) said that he and the students will probably come to ON practice sometime in October, and other times eventually.

My thought was that as soon as we know when they are coming, we send a simple email out to the area reps of all the other New York/New England towers and invite those people to show up as well.  If they do, we have an instant area meeting.  If they don't, it will still be a pleasant visit from Kent ringers.

Laura Dickerson