Announcements

Hi everyone,

As I announced at practice last week, I have signed up for a Biology class at the Harvard Extension School that ever-so-conveniently meets Monday and Wednesday evenings (both! 😢).
As such, you will be seeing less of me this semester. I'll still be around most weekends, but I have delegated Wednesday practices to Phoebe for the semester, who has already checked out the Bob Caller's Companion in anticipation!
And speaking of back-to-school, it is about time for our Advent Guild meeting. I'm hoping to get the Monday lab sections which will give me Wednesdays off about once a month so I can schedule the meeting during a Wednesday when I CAN make it. But if that doesn't happen, I'll try to work something else out. Stay tuned!

Best,
Austin