spliced major qpsin Boston

Hi all,

I'm thinking of organizing a focused series of spliced major quarters working towards either standard 8 spliced or (more likely) pickled egg 7 and wanted to gauge interest.

The goal would be to find a group for whom pickled egg 7 would be an interesting challenge, ring a few quarters to help folk learn the methods, ring a couple of quarters of pickled egg 7 so that everyone gets to do it, and then declare victory. I'd hope to organize one or two quarters a month over the next few months until we win.

I think this is especially interesting as a way to let people expand their major repertoire, so would be glad to have lots of folks for whom seven spliced sounds new or tricky, as well as some helpers who are more used to many-spliced major.

Please let me know if this sounds appealing to you, and if we have quorum I will start looking at details.

Thanks!

Dale