Re: tea May 5th 3pm

For anyone taking the bus, the stop on the outward-bound route is Glen Rd on Cambridge St (Swan Rd is inbound back to Alewife).

Emily

On Sat, May 4, 2019 at 5:33 PM Dale Winter <moikney gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

Looking forward to seeing folk tomorrow.

There'll be at least a couple of cars going from alewife so rides are likely available if useful. Feel free to ping me if you'd like a seat.

It looks like there are also 350 busses from alewife at sensible times (2 and 255, I think), and we're a two minutes walk from the stop at Cambridge street and swan Road.

Dale

On Sat, May 4, 2019 at 5:14 PM <lauradi rcn com> wrote:
  I'll be driving from Lexington, but could pick up/drop off other people if needed.
Laura

----- Original Message -----
From: Joshua Burson &lt;joshburson09 gmail com&gt;
To: bcr &lt;boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu&gt;
Sent: Sat, 04 May 2019 16:21:52 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: tea May 5th 3pm

Does anyone want to carpool?

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 7:52 PM Dale Winter &lt;moikney gmail com&gt; wrote:

&gt; And I realize I forgot the address: 7 gardner place, Winchester, ma.
&gt;
&gt; Dale
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; On Mon, Apr 22, 2019, 7:34 PM Dale Winter &lt;moikney gmail com&gt; wrote:
&gt;
&gt;&gt; Hi folks,
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; We'd like to invite folks over for tea at the new house after ringing on
&gt;&gt; the afternoon of Sunday May 5th, starting at, say, 3pm. Kids and +1s
&gt;&gt; welcome, and there's plenty of garden to run around in, but do note we've
&gt;&gt; not yet child proofed the house - we’re also not fully unpacked/moved in
&gt;&gt; yet, so there are still some boxes around.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; Hope you can join. Please let us know.
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; Thanks!
&gt;&gt;
&gt;&gt; Dale
&gt;
&gt; Boston-change-ringers mailing list
&gt; Boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu
&gt; https://cosmos.phy.tufts.edu/mailman/listinfo/boston-change-ringers
&gt
;