Re: tea May 5th 3pm

Does anyone want to carpool?

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019 at 7:52 PM Dale Winter <moikney gmail com> wrote:
And I realize I forgot the address: 7 gardner place, Winchester, ma.

Dale

On Mon, Apr 22, 2019, 7:34 PM Dale Winter <moikney gmail com> wrote:
Hi folks,

We'd like to invite folks over for tea at the new house after ringing on the afternoon of Sunday May 5th, starting at, say, 3pm. Kids and +1s welcome, and there's plenty of garden to run around in, but do note we've not yet child proofed the house - we’re also not fully unpacked/moved in yet, so there are still some boxes around.

Hope you can join. Please let us know.

Thanks!

Dale