Re: mail headers

   From: Austin Paul <austinjpaul gmail com>
   Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 23:24:24 -0400

   My mail client (gmail) thinks that Andrew Tyler is the name of the
person
   whose email address is boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu

   maybe the first email from bcr I got was from Andrew?

That would be my guess.  It's not alphabetical order because people with
alphabetically earlier names have posted before.

This seems like a gmail misfeature -- e.g., if someone changes their
name, it would be embarrassing to have your mail system always address
them by their old name.  You might be able to fix it by editing what is
stored in your address book or something like that.

                                        Ken