Re: Katherine Black Ordination

I’m pretty sure that there is either some change in the listserv software,
or some change in most clients, that is making the “From” header (or maybe
the “Reply-To”, or “Sender”, or one of numerous others) not be properly
understood by clients. Generally, a lot of messages to the list these days
are showing up for me as “from Boston-Change-Ringers”, where they used to
be “from” the person actually sending them.

Ricky