Re: Katherine Black Ordination

I'm fascinated: what's the Andrew Tyler connection here? (And, "Hello, Andrew! I hope all is going well.")

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 4:08 PM Austin Paul <austinjpaul gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

Thanks to Ed's peal database work, I've found the peal Katharine Black was referring to in her thank you note that was passed around on Sunday:

NORTH AMERICAN GUILD OF CHANGE RINGERS
Boston, Massachusetts
Church of the Advent
May 13, 1989
In 3 hours and 4 minutes
Tenor 19
5088 PLAIN BOB MAJOR
Composed by R D Bailey
1 Linda D Rankin
2 Laura Dickerson
3 Jessie A Ravage
4 Keith Ramsay
5 Tina Stoecklin
6 Robert G Gibson
7 Linda C Woodford
8 Donald F Morrison
Conducted by Linda D Rankin
First on tower bells: 4. First Major: 3. For the ordination of Katharine C Black as a priest on 5/11/89.