Re: Boston Guild of Change Bellringers

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 12:32 PM Ed Futcher via Boston-change-ringers <boston-change-ringers cosmos phy tufts edu> wrote:
> I try to find interesting articles for Geoff to read. Here's one
> from the Boston Globe in 1916 that refers to the Boston Guild of
> Change Bellringers. Its the only reference I have found to this
> Guild.

I believe Jessie Ravage did a bunch of research on ringing in Boston in the first part of the twentieth century, including combing through a bunch of things in the Boston Athenæum. She might have further information about the Boston Guild.

--
Don Morrison <dfm ringing org>
“Coppers didn’t, as a rule...have much experience with the rich and