Superpermutations

Hi! I should be in bed, but I just got back from Perl Mongers, where due
to a talk I gave several months ago, someone mentioned this video to me:

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tpNuulTeSQ

Which is fun in and of itself.

However, if you watch to the end, there is an unlisted video tagged in,
which is:

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tpNuulTeSQ

Which talks about bells.

(The “expert” on bells is partially incorrect, I think, in that you could
probably move at least some bells more than 1 place, but of course, moving
the tenor thus would take an energetic ringer at least…)

(Also, of course, how powerful is an instrument? Helen has rung bells, by
her accounting, but sitting at the piano, she still plays a rising scale,
not a descending scale, when talking about ringing.)

Ricky