Re: Method of the month

I don't have a diary, and can't seem to find the answer to this on line: what's the April method of the month?

On Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 11:12 AM <lauradi rcn com> wrote:
      The RW and the RW 2019 diary are sponsoring a Method of the Month.  These are all surprise major except Cooktown Orchid Delight, which was January.
https://bb.ringingworld.co.uk/event.php?id=9760
      I am still messing up Cornwall, so it seems silly for me to advocate participating, but I like being part of a trend sometimes. The current method is Double Dublin, but looking forward to March, to give myself/ourselves extra time, the method will be Lancashire.
https://complib.org/method/20901
Some Boston ringers already are familiar with this method, and it won't be mis-heard as Lincolnshire, which has been relegated by the PPE folks.

Laura Dickerson

PS I think Method of the Month is too boring.  I suggest referring to them as the Planetary methods of the month, although Arthur prefers Global as the appropriate adjective.