This Sunday

Arrangements are a little different this Sunday.

At Advent, we will have all of the bells down by 10:57. Starting at 11:00 the tenor will be chimed 100 times at 6 second intervals. Volunteers welcome, but we can choose on Sunday morning.

At Old North, we will raise all of the bells during the 11am service. (I will go over early to do this). We should plan on being in the ringing chamber at noon, and then will get flashed to start at 12:15 ish. Unless there are any ropes that are hopelessly long/short we will go directly into the peal. The peal band is: myself, Maurice, Margaret, Elaine, Josh, John S., Austin, Michael.

Ed