Re: Meeting of the Advent Guild 11/14

Hello, Advent Guild,

I’d like to turn the treasurer’s job over to someone else, if someone’s
willing to handle it. I haven’t been ringing for a while because of a back
problem. The duties are very flexible — the Guild has survived treasurer
approaches varying from benign neglect to accountant-precise. The only
slightly tricky part is getting the bank account transferred.

Greg