Re: Wedding Bells at Church of the Advent October 20

Great, thanks!

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018, 5:27 PM Alan Durfee <adurfee mtholyoke edu> wrote:
I can come.  In fact it turns out that I'll be at a meeting in Cambridge that morning so I'll be there anyway.

Alan

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 5:46 AM, Ed Futcher <edfutcher gmail com> wrote:
Who knew we had another ringer at the Advent?

This is a tough date since I know several people are planning on the DC striking competition. Please let me know if you  are in town that weekend.

Ed
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kara Rodgers <kara rodgers gmail com>
Date: Wed, Aug 15, 2018 at 10:02 PM
Subject: Wedding Bells at Church of the Advent October 20
To: edfutcher gmail com

Dear Mr. Futcher,

I'm a parishioner at the Church of the Advent, and I'm getting married there the afternoon of October 20. I was a change ringer in high school, and ever since then I've known that I wanted to have bells run at my wedding. Would it be possible to get a group of ringers together for that Saturday afternoon? The wedding starts at 2 pm, and I expect the mass will end about 3:30.

Thanks for your help!

Kara Rodgers