Re: Trinity Striking Contest: Oct 19-21 in DC

We're in.

   Cally & Elaine

On Mon, Aug 6, 2018 at 2:28 PM Austin Paul <austinjpaul gmail com> wrote:
Hi all,

Some of you might have already heard, but due to renovations at Trinity in NYC, this year's Trinity Shield Striking Contest will be held in Washington DC.

It will be the weekend of October 19-21, with ringing at the Old Post Office, VTS, and Frederick, MD. The competition will have both 6-bell and 8-bell contests this year (call changes, and Grandsire Triples respectively), and there will be plenty of other ringing and social time. If anything like last year's, it will be a blast.

I definitely intend to go this year. It would be nice to send a Boston contingent: even if we don't have a full team, the organizers can assign ringers from elsewhere to help fill out our band.

Let me know if you have any inkling that you might attend, along with your general interest level, and I can be in charge of coordinating.
If you have any questions, I'll see what I can do to get them answered. I'm sure those that went last year would be happy to share their experiences too.

Best,
Austin