following up about Old North wedding this Saturday the 4th

   With all the people who said yes on the spreadsheet, plus some maybes, plus private correspondence of an "if you're desperate" sort, we could have more than enough. I'd like at least 6 ringers.  Eight would be fantastic. Please re-check your plans and be clear on the spreadsheet.
Meeting time 5:40PM or so, ring them up and then ring whatever is suitable until 6 PM. Loitering time 6-6:30 or so, ringing for fifteen minutes after the ceremony.  I hope we'll be done by 7 PM, but can't promise.
Thanks,
Laura