Re: MIT Constitution of 2018 Draft

Hello all,

You’ve piqued one of my favorite passtimes—eagle-eyed editing! Thanks Joseph and the rest of the committee for creating a beautiful and readable document. I read through it and made a few comments on some minor readability and stylistic issues. Addtionally, there are a few unnecessary commas which I hilighted in yellow.

My annotated version was made in Acrobat Reader on a Mac and appears to open in Preview fine as well, but let me know if there are any issues opening it elsewhere and I can prepare a non-PDF version of my comments.

I hope all is well in Boston. I’ve been enjoying the snow-free winters here at Stanford, but desperately miss the towers!

Thanks,
Scott

Scott Colby
Chemistry