striking on wednesday

Striking competitions as learning tools: I just got an email informing me
of a striking competition, part of a home-and-home series among six-bell
towers in Cambridgeshire, where I used to live — which got me to thinking:
 Since the attendance at Wednesday practices is often quite large, it may
be possible to have an in-house striking competition as a part of
practice. I’ve had a number of thoughts about how such a practice might
work, but you will probably have your own ideas.

Greg